So I have been totally nominated for the Liebster Award (Yay!) which is an awesome way to welcome new bloggers to the scene. Thank you so much to the beautiful person inside and out who nominated me, Shelby Lynn!!! According to the rules I have to answer some questions so here goes…
- What is your favorite book and why? My favorite book is Leslie by Omar Tyree. I love it because it takes traditional urban drama that I love to read and throws in a boat load of magic and superstition. Plus it deals with the battle of coming into yourself.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? My biggest pet peeve is someone who cries more than they act. It’s okay to cry when you have to, just don’t cry about the same thing if you’re not going to try and fix it.
- If you could relive a particular year of your life knowing what you know now, what year and why? It would have to be my Freshman year at Christian Brothers University (2005) because I really think a #BodyConfidence organization there would have skyrocketed plus I would have went into Engineering like they told me to do.
- How do you come up with new blog posts? I live life. I have a passion for lying…I mean writing stories. So when life gives me one I come here.
- If you could pull a Freaky Friday with anybody who would it be? Oprah
- If you were able to have any color hair, what color would you choose? Purple
- What is your favorite clothing store? Avenue
- Who is your blogspiration? TheFiestyFox
- Who is your favorite book character? Leslie
- What is the most embarrassing station on your Pandora station list? I so have a breakup station
- Who’s concert would you give your left arm to attend? It would have to be blues/bluegrass mega show.
- What inspires you to write?
- If you could travel in time, what time period and where would you go?
- You have 30 seconds to address the world, what do you say?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What are your top three clothing stores?
- What is your favorite song?
- Who are your top three bloggers?
- Is there an outfit that you still building confidence to where? If so, what is it and why?
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
- If you were a super hero(ine), what would your name be?
- Are you a fan of Fattitude?
I would like to nominate:
….I am so supposed to put like 11 people on here but I’m still new to the scene and don’t know that many…so…